About Bikini & Fitness Model
Posing Coach Nat Kitney
About Bikini & Fitness Model Posing Coach Nat Kitney. Nat Kitney is a 3 times Bikini Model Champion within the Australasian Natural Bodybuilding (ANB) & World Natural Body Building Associations (WNBF/INBF). Her sound knowledge of posing for bikini and fitness models was developed from her years of experience on stage herself, working closely with judges from many federations (ICN, WBFF, ANB, WFF, IFBB, WBFF, INBA, PCA) as well as through coaching hundreds of bikini and fitness models throughout her Posing Coaching career. Nat’s attention to detail in Posing and ability to clearly instruct posing routines to clients also comes from a combination of her 12 year dancing and aerobics instruction background.
With all this combined she offers experienced and up to date posing coaching specific to all federations and is able to break down all the (posing) steps to stage in detail with the different packages she offers to her clients according to what federation they choose to compete in (eg IFBB WFF ANB ICN WBFF INBA PCA).
Located in Mentone, Nat has built her posing business on the passion and love she has for helping the girls in the sport which has led to her opening her very own private Posing Studio.
“What can I say – Nat is walking sunshine!
Her passion for our sport is so clear, and I leave every session feeling like I can take on the (competition) world. She offers all of her athletes such a personal experience, taking the time to understand our personality in order to make sure that we shine on stage. She has so much knowledge and experience, and offers so much more than just posing coaching – she is an amazing friend who will offer styling, mind set and prep advice whenever needed.
More than that, it is amazing that Nat is determined to create a community of empowering women who love and support each other every day.”
– Caitlin, Bikini Model Posing Client
- Australasian Natural Bodybuilding (ANB) Second Place Swimsuit Model Over 30s 23rd May 2015
- Australasian Natural Bodybuilding (ANB) First Place Swimsuit Model Over 30s 29th March 2015
- WNBF & INBF First Place Bikini Model Open 7th March 2015
- WNBF & INBF Overall Winner 7th March 2015
- First Place Swimsuit Model Over 30s division at the Australasian Natural Bodybuilding (ANB) Victorian State Fitness & Swimwear Model Championships 4th October 2014.
- Most photogenic in the Swimsuit Model division at the Australasian Natural Bodybuilding (ANB) Victorian State Fitness & Swimwear Model Championships 4th October 2014.
- Fifth place in the Bikini Model Novice division at the INBA Melbourne Classic 28th April 2013
- Transformation Story featured in the October 2015 issue of OXYGEN